Ask the Community
The Jitterbit team has listened to our customers and the desire for a community that supports self-service help and collaboration among users. We are excited to announce that the new Jitterbit Community has launched!
Ask questions about using our product, get advice and best practices from other Jitterbit users, or share your own experience with others. The community is also the place to ask questions about our documentation. A link to Jitterbit Community is at the end of every page:
Submit a Support Ticket via Jitterbit Community
Get in touch with our expert support team directly by submitting a support case. Our support portal can now be accessed from the Jitterbit Community, but is still separate and private from the public forums.
Once logged in, the Support section will become available where you can create new cases and view case history. The link is also provided at the end of every page:
Get Data Loader Support
For those using Data Loader, our free migration tool for Salesforce, please go to our dedicated Data Loader Community for any questions. The following link is at the end of each Data Loader page:
Submit a Support Ticket via Email
It is recommended to submit support cases via Jitterbit Community. However, we also provide the option to open a case via email. Email the following depending on your region (see How to Find My Region - NA or EMEA):
Be sure to use a brief descriptive subject line, and include the following information:
- Screenshot(s), if applicable (hide information you do not want to be seen).
- Error message(s) and stack trace if available (redundant lines in stack trace are not necessary).
- Description of the issue. If you are reporting a problem, for example, please include:
- What you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen, and what actually happened.
- The edition (Pro/Enterprise) and version of the products (Studio, Server, or Local Agent) if not noted in the error (see How to Find My Jitterbit Version).
- Jitterpak and/or sample file if you think the issue is a bug. This is requested for us to reproduce the issue. Our support team will get back to you if we need additional information.
We know how worrisome a Production Down situation is, and we’re here to give you top priority if it should occur.
If you have a Production Down situation, simply put “Production Down” in the subject of your case. Be sure to fully describe the situation in the body of your message and include your contact information, the Jitterbit product you are using, and your endpoints. Include anything you think would help us troubleshoot the problem.
Our team is trained to watch for Production Down situations and respond accordingly.
Jitterbit System Status
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I check on the status of my case?
A: As your case progresses, you will receive emails to notify you of the case status changes.
Q: How will you know who I am?
A: Please be sure to set up your team members as "Authorized Contacts" with your Jitterbit Sales Representative. That way, your team members are assured the fastest possible support experience.
Q: I am an Enterprise-level customer; how can I escalate my case?
A: Enterprise-level customers may call their Emergency Hotline to escalate support cases.